Tuesday, February 16, 2010

unemployment/crappy english

Reading over my older blogs I noticed that...my English sucks. HARD. Which is embarrassing considering it IS my first language, I never read over what I write meaning sometimes the stuff I write makes no sense unless you're one of my friends that talks to me very often. Reading over my older blogs....it's pretty obvious my English lacks in advance standing, sophistication and smartness lol. However! I am a professor in the language of stupidication.

Ever since I have returned from overseas I have applied at multiple places in search of employment. Success rate so far= 0%. Today I even searched to Liverpool and even to Parramatta. I handed out today about 20+ resumes, if NOBODY calls me...hell will rise. It will prove to the world that I am UNEMPLOY-ABLE. A title which I DO not want to add to me amazing list of names which already apply to me.

BTW I'm so sick right now, the fever and sore throat has passed but now I'm suffering a swollen tongue and lack of oxygen from a nose that doesn't work properly. The result? I have lost a lot of weight in the past week. Have I discovered the ultimate diet that actually works? rofl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment