Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy 2 years BABY!!! <3


Well it was yesterday but I was busy (spending quality time with the bf eating pad thai at Greenvalley lol). he brought me roses! yay!! xD omg I can't believe its 2 years already, it seems like yesterday I asked him out. (yer I did...beat him to it by 3 days. And he was...chicken lol)

our story: we had a crush on each other back in yr 2 (pedo much) but then I moved schools suddenly without telling anyone and we never saw each other again till I moved to his tutor in yr 10. I recognised him straight away (he still had his baby cheeks) but he didn't remember me ==" Since the class was small we pretty started talking straight away. Apparently he was checking out my boobs during our convo....

and now omg 2 yrs! ( I feel married)

HAPPY 2 YEARS BABY! WE MADE IT THROUGH THE RAIN! (simpsons)

0 comments:

Post a Comment